Monday, August 18, 2008

San Francisco 49ers

The NFL season is fast approaching. The preason is already underway. Finally, I am excited. Just picked up the new Madden 09. It looks pretty good. Interested to see all the new features. I owe my friend an ass kicking online a little later. My team is rated pretty well on there. We should have a good season ahead of us. I will let you know how that goes...




I am and have always been a big 49ers fan. We been down but not out for a while now. I am expecting big things, even though everyone is making fun of me again. They will see. Oh, they will see. The took it to the Packers yesterday, 34-6. Sheesh, LOL!!! Who's decision was it to trade a future Hall of Fame quarterback, man...that as bright. Anyhow, take a look at the Niners shine. Stats and hightlight reel courtesy of http://www.nfl.com/.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29812&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter
Anyone care to rep their team, please feel free. Trash talking is expected...

No comments: