Saturday, November 27, 2010

Changing Seasons

I find myself feeling quite poetic recently. These words came to me last week. With every changing season, comes a new challenge...a new test. Many can attest to this statement. It is very easy to become complacent in life. Everyone should strive for greatness and be a little more than ordinary. Set goals and conquer new challenges.

Seasons have come and gone, and the year is almost over. It is tradition to come up with New Year's resolutions as the new year approaches. There comes a point in your life when your goals and aspirations become greater and you raise the bar. You can be better, let's be better together.

I was recently inspired by a quote by Maya Angelou. The notion is very powerful. I hope it inspires you too, as well as gives you a sense of purpose.

"Each new hour holds new chances for new beginnings. The horizon leans forward, offering you space to place new steps of change." -Maya Angelou


No comments: