Friday, July 11, 2008

Back to the Future...80's Edition



Only if you could just hop in the Delorean...1.21 Gigawatts, great Scotts!



But if you are like me, and you are still in love with your cartoons and shows from the 80's, you should check out this site: http://www.retrojunk.com/

I found this site by chance one night when I was talking with some friends about old cartoons and how cartoons today, just don't measure up.

My favorite cartoon was definitely the Transformers, probably still the best cartoon ever. I don't think I will ever be tired of it.

Was a little disappointed in the new movie's depiction of them. They could have tried a little harder in making the Transformers look a little more authentic. Micheal Bay knows nothing about transformers. Nonetheless, happy to see they are making anther one. What up Shia?! Try to stay out of Walgreens, lol! I'm your worst nightmare, that's funny, lol!

But there were many other cartoons back then as well. Back then, lol...I guess I'm not that old. Old enough I suppose. I loved the thundercats and Voltron. I heard they are also going to be reamaking Voltorn and G.I. Joe. So all you retro junkies and 90's babies stay on the up and up. Stay informed! I know you're lazy, so I will let you know when I know.

Autobots roll out, Decepticons retreat, yo Joe, cobra la la la la, Thundercats hooooooooooo, and I'll form the head. Just some cartoon jibirish, haha. Just remeber...


Where we're going, we don't need roads...

No comments: