Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HANCOCK


HANCOCK!
There have been a lot of mixed reviews. People told me, its gonna be bad, don't go see that. But its Will Smith, and if he is in it, I am seein it. So hears my breief film reveiw.
To me, the movie was great! I have already seen it and plan to see it again. It has some good action scenes, but it was actually a pretty funny movie. Will Smith and Jason Bateman are hilarious. You might be suprised by some of the things that come out of their mouths in just a PG-13 rated movie. They definitely pushed it to the limit!
Anyhow, it gets two thumbs up from me. I would give it more, but I only have two. Don't listen to the movie critics. What do they know anyhow, haha. I'm sure you take my word for it over a few old men in some office somewhere. Go see it, be entertained, and have some good laughs.
I'll leave you with a few quotes from the movie:

"You know what? You should sue McDonalds...cause they fucked you up!"

"Cause I been drinkin bitch!"

"You got a problem thickness...how about you goggles?"

"Call me an ass hole...one...more...time!"

Go see it, let me know what you think...

No comments: